Best practices instructed by the CDC for illness prevention:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- If anyone in your party becomes ill and has symptoms such as coughing, fever, or general malaise, please contact a medical professional; to reduce exposure, consider self-isolation until evaluated by medical personnel; immediately exit the facility; do not come into personal contact with others.
- We encourage all Resort Guests to please be sure to have updated medical information and contact information for all minors' parents or guardians that may not be present.
Keep yourself informed